rpa:group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from April 2018.
What we collect
- When the visitor provides personal data, the information required will include, but is not limited to details such as:
- email address
- telephone number
- In the case of completing an enquiry form, we will also receive the nature of the enquiry, which will differ between individuals
- In the case of applying for a role advertised on the website, we will also receive an uploaded CV
- In the case of applying for a copy of the brochure, we will receive only the email address and the date and time the request was made
What we do with the information we gather
rpa:group gathers this information to allow it to process and respond to your communication with us. The relevant information is then used by rpa:group only, to communicate with you or to respond to any matter relating to the nature of your enquiry and/or the provision of our services in general.
We also require this information to understand your needs and in order to provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new projects, our services, insight pieces or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provide
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may use the information to customise and update the website according to your interests
- In terms of employment application, we will use this data to assess your suitability for the role applied for and to contact you with a response.
We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
The security of your information is very important to us. As part of our commitment to keeping your data safe, our technical experts maintain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep safe the information we collect online.
Only authorised employees are permitted access to your data. These people will only be allowed access to your data for the purposes identified above, processing it on our behalf or for IT security and maintenance.
If a third party processing your data on our behalf is located in a non-EU country that does not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the EU, we will always take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure by those processing your data on our behalf.
We aim to protect all of our customers from fraud. As part of this, we may use your personal information to verify your identity to help prevent or detect fraud. These checks may involve your information being disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
Sometimes, you might wish to disclose sensitive information to us. We will only use sensitive data for the specific reason you disclosed it to us and we will take extra care to keep it secure. From time to time, we will check with you that we may continue to use that sensitive data for the specified purpose.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you no longer wish us to retain your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- In terms of information acquired from you for employment opportunities, when you submit your CV during the recruitment process, it will be held on file for a period of 12 months by our HR Department, after which time it will be deleted / destroyed by shredding.
- If you are successful in appointment, your CV will be kept in your Personnel file for the duration of your employment with rpa:group and retained in line with our Data Retention Policy.
By contacting rpa:group through the website, you consent to receive information on any services or communication that we think may be of interest to you by email.
We will not pass your details on to other parties or sell information from this site.