Our priority is to ensure the wellbeing, health and safety of our employees and clients. Following the recent Government announcement, we’ve put in place a series of best practices and will continue to evaluate and instate the necessary measures to minimise the impact and risk in relation to Coronavirus, adding additional contingency wherever required.
As from the 20th of March, all members of the rpa:group will be working from home. We are fortunate that our sophisticated IT systems allow us to have remote access to all necessary technology and services. This includes our complete suite of programs, including BIM and our central servers, along with our online portal repository.
Our video-conferencing facility enables our teams to continue to engage with clients and consultants, and our software allows us to continue to facilitate close collaboration across all projects.
We are therefore confident that this will have no negative impact to our work, and we will be able to continue to seamlessly deliver for our clients to the same high standards as usual.
We are still contactable via the usual channels and the following precautionary measures have been put in place:
- We have been issuing frequent communications and updates to all employees on the current Coronavirus status and necessary action
- We have suspended all unnecessary business travel
- All our office-based workers will be remote working from home as from the 20th March
- All meetings will for the time being be conducted via Microsoft teams, GoToMeeting and Skype
- We are undertaking regular reviews with updates and additions to business continuity plans, adding contingency of major services to clients and business-critical areas
We will continue to monitor the situation and will amend and update our processes and strategies as necessary, keeping you updated if any changes are made to our working practices.